Space and Clutter Clearing
Space Clearing and Clutter Clearing are two extremes of the same spectrum. Clutter clearing is work you can do and must do before expecting any Feng Shui results.
The clearing of your stuff (papers, projects, collections, clothing, shoes, tools, kitchen toys, etc.), by itself, can reveal massive clarity in your mind and your daily activities. And you can begin without any professional help.
Yet help can be powerful. Your mind created your current home or office. Relying solely on your own perspective may or may not yield results, but with a coach, you are sure to have a breakthrough.
1. Can you readily locate your keys, glasses, outgoing mail, incoming mail, insurance papers, legal documents, tax documents, and the kids' collection of pool or beach toys?
2. Do you have a system to know what's in your pantry and what you need to replenish?
3. Do you have spaces that never get used in your home? Are you paying your rent or mortgage for space you never use?
4. Are there projects waiting for "some day" to happen?
5. Are you keeping things because you don't want them to go in a landfill?
because "they still have life in them"?
because you paid good money for them (even if you never use them)?
because you don't want to upset Aunt Tilly who may arrive to discover that the treasured gift she gave you (which you dislike) is gone?
because you might need them "some day" (which seems never to come)?
because you fear you may forget the person associated with an object?
6. Is your mind frequently distracted by things in your sight line that are unfinished, broken, worn out, or otherwise neglected?