Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
A Feng Shui visit involves evaluating the space and devising an action plan: We discuss your functions and talk about how Feng Shui actually works. Creating the form to support the functions follows: Moving furniture and playing with textures, lighting, floors, counters, and art work. And finally, we pick colors. Each decision is based on the goals you have set for your immediate and long-term future. Each decision will take into account your resources, your community and family, and your values and aesthetics. Materials are reused, repurposed, and recycled whenever possible. Devising a plan for an unobstructed flow of energy to ease your movement through the space will be our priority. We might discuss:
* The ba gua or Feng Shui floor plan
* The role of the elements (fire, earth, metal. water, and wood) and how to balance them in your space
* Empowering you to locate your deepest longings
* What Feng Shui is and how it works
* Remodeling plans
* Furniture, flooring, lighting, art work and more
* How to make the most of what you already have
* Functions that seem to be short-changed
* Organizing your possessions
* Connecting with resources
* And especially, examining your intentions, your longings, your skills and talents and how best to bring them into the world
Depending on the size of your space and your budget, the first visit may take 3-5 hours. Or fewer. For some, this first visit is sufficient to meet your goals. You determine the pace of the work and its content.
Every person who follows the full process reports a feeling of having moved to a new home, without the hassle and cost of moving. There is work involved, but what cost efficiency!